Soal STAN bahasa Inggris dan jawaban
|Naskah soal STAN 2017 (180182976)|
121. The ... accountant feels exhausted when he gets home.
122. Mr. Clarke has ... a big house that it takes a long time to paint the wall and decorate it.
(D) such as
123. Based on the research, as soon as a person ..., he will immediately check their phone.
(A) will wake up
(B) wakes up
(C) wake up
(D) woke up
124. No sooner ... at the education fair than the presentation from University of Harvard was over. (A) had we come
(B) we had come
(C) did we come
(D) we come
125.James Dawson, ..., finally became vice president of the company in 1989.
(A) was an administration officer in 1972
(B) he was an administration officer in 1972
(C) an administration officer in 1972
(D) whose an administration officer in 1972
126.The study found that many ... are unresponsive to socio-economic and technological changes in the rural sector.
127.Winona could not explain why ... to a convent school.
(A) her parents sent her
(B) did her parents send her
(C) were her parents sending her
(D) her parents were sending her
128. If we see how the new manager treats us, it is very clear that he is ... than the previous one.
(D) more kind
129. The surrounding grew ... submarine descended to the deepest part of the ocean.
Komentar: Biasanya, `grow darker`.
130. The parents should not risk ... the children in the pool without surveillance.
(A) to leave
(D) for leaving
131. Just because I once got a speeding ticket, my parents object to ... taking the car for even short drives.
132. By the time Judy finishes her breakfast, we ... at her apartment.
(A) will have arrived
(B) would have finished
(C) will arrive
133. ... between Limpopo and Luvuvhu Rivers, Kruger National Park is the ancestral home of the Makulele people.
(C) To situate
(D) Having been
134. We were going to watch ..., but the review said that it was a flop.
(A) the movie frightening
(B) the frightened movie
(C) the frightening movie
(D) the frighten movie
135. My sister attends two subjects this semester, one is Public Administration and ... is Statistics.
(A) the other
(D) the others
136. Susan was self-reliant and hardly ever ... any assistance from others.
(A) she accepted
(B) was she accepted
(C) she did accept
(D) did she accept
137. Kate and her children ... when the police told her that her husband had died of car crash.
(A) broke down
(B) broke out
(C) broke up
(D) broke in
138.... about Mr. Ron’s behaviour sooner, I would have fired him immediately.
(A) Had been known
(B) Had I known
(D) If I knew
139. All people ... in the event are given notebooks for souvenirs.
(A) that participated
(B) which participating
140. Indonesian palm oil production ... if the government prolonged the forest moratorium.
(A) will be hampered
(B) would be hampered
(C) would have been hampered
(D) was hampered
141. This ... statue was made about 100 years ago by an Italian sculptor.
(A) brown wooden interesting
(B) wooden interesting brown
(C) interesting wooden brown
(D) interesting brown wooden
Komentar: Materi ini terkait urutsan adjective. Urutan adjective:
1 opinion: unusual, lovely, beautiful
2 size: big, small, tall
3 physical quality: thin, rough, untidy
4 shape: round, square, rectangular
5 age: young, old, youthful
6 colour: blue, red, pink
7 origin: Dutch, Japanese, Turkish
8 material: metal, wood, plastic
9 type: general-purpose, four-sided, U-shaped
10 purpose: cleaning, hammering, cooking
142. ... marijuana is known as an illegal substance in Indonesia, The White Union has been trying to eradicate that misconception.
(B) In spite of
143. ... the world is round is still debatable.
144. As soon as the midfielder ... the ball, the striker will shoot it to the goal.
(C) will pass
(D) have passed
145. The bus is about to leave, thus, let’s get into the bus, ...?
(A) are we
(B) aren’t we
(C) shan’t we
(D) shall we
146. The airline requires that the passenger ... his seat belt fastened at all times during take-off and landing.
147. The professor got the absentee ... three chapters of management book.
(A) to summarize
148. No sooner ... the train station than she changed her mind to go by bus.
(A) she reached
(B) did she reach
(C) she had reached
(D) had she reached
150. Daniel, accompanied by her parents, ... going to attend his college graduation ceremony.